Saturday, March 21, 2009

Web Awards-SpanishPod

Rated #3 in the education field is SpanishPod- "Que tallia es?" What size is it? - At SpanishPod you can download relevant, daily lesson podcasts to Spanish lessons! Teacher Discussion, Translations, flashcards and exercises are part of the program. At first, I was apprehensive because I feel one would need a written portion to learn a different language but, low and behold, there are also printable PDF's which would be extremely helpful to those of us visual learners. Although I have not signed up yet, as I didn't want to waste my 7 day free trial (who has time to learn spanish right now?) I will in the future. Of course I realize you may not become fluent, however, it may help to know several words or phrases that could be used in daily conversation with a student. In the time I was at this site, from the demo podcast, I learned "esse" means small (not clear on the spelling), "emme" means medium, and "elle" means large. Oh and also "burro" means dude (or donkey, if you prefer) As soon as this semester is over though, I am starting my lessons! You can too at http://spanishpod.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment