Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Wordle

Wordle: Untitled

This is a tag cloud for my beautiful cousin Melissa who turned 27 (I think) on April Fools Day. Tag clouds are really easy and fun. It was the subject of our 2.0 this week and, as posted in the discussion board, I can think of alot of uses for them and even more thanks to the article from Anne's dad! I certainly will use wordle in my library or classroom in the future! I just wish I could figure out two things, how to get phrases to stay together and how to save it to my computer for my own use. I guess I will have to play with it more but what a fun way to teach a variety of subjects or to use as a design technique. I used to work for County Parks & Recreation and part of my job was to design the t-shirts for the youth programs. This would have been so helpful back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment